All Info About Teen Reading

A companion blog to All Info About Teen Reading

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Random Reading Thoughts

I just can't resist the library. I have piles of books to read, but I can't resist checking out the new releases and browsing around the place when I'm in the area. I rarely leave without at least one book, if not several. I think it's a sickness. Does anyone else have this problem?

Have you ever been the first person to check out a library book? That happened to me with two books yesterday. It felt like I'd found a new treasure, and I was excited that I was the one who got to it first.

For instance, I returned volume 2 of Kare Kano to the library, and noticed volume 3 on the shelf and immediately snatched it up (it was one of the new books I was talking about). Now, I'm looking up information on future volumes. Yet I can't say that I entirely like the series. I get annoyed with the characters, and I've found some of the situations they've ended up in fairly contrived or silly. Yet I still find myself wondering what happens to the main characters and their relationship. I don't know if that makes me a hopeless romantic or just hopeless.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home