All Info About Teen Reading

A companion blog to All Info About Teen Reading

Sunday, September 07, 2008

First a Book, Now a Movie

One of the things that inspired me to return to this blog was that everywhere I turned lately, I saw a young adult novel turned into a book.

Of course, first is the already-released The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It's actually based on the fourth and final book in the series, Forever in Blue.

This weekend, Samurai Girl played on ABC Family as a three-part miniseries. Since the Samurai Girl book series was never completed, I was happy to see it at least found new life in this adaptation.

Finally, on October 3, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist makes its way into theaters. There's something about the tone that seems a bit off in comparison to the books, but I'm still intrigued.

I'd be curious to know what you think. Did Sisterhood and Samurai Girl live up to the source material? Does the trailer for Nick and Norah look promising, or do you think they've ruined your favorite book?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous FDC Movies said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop
myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. :

April 06, 2020 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home