All Info About Teen Reading

A companion blog to All Info About Teen Reading

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Paying It Forward

The All Info About Teen Reading blog was plugged in today's edition of Pay It Forward Tuesday at Deb Ng's Freelance Writing Jobs. The idea behind paying it forward is that you help someone out with the understanding that he or she will help someone else out, and hopefully the chain continues with tons of good deeds accomplished in the end. So in keeping with the spirit of paying it forward, here are two sites I would like to promote:

I just discovered Young Adult Creative Writing Workshops when Patrizia left a comment. The interview with author Linda Gerber first caught my eye, providing an interesting look at the creative process and the YA market. The most recent post also mentions a great fiction-writing contest from Highlights, open to writers 16 and older. But you'd better hurry because the deadline is February 28th!

From the All Info About Network, All Info About Reading Education offers great resources for teachers, parents, and tutors. Find everything from sight word lists to Adult Literacy Resources.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger YACWW said...

Thanks for the plug. I just posted a brief blurb on All About Teen Reading too.

I'm sure I'll be popping by now and then to keep up. I expect to learn a lot and as a parent, I'm always looking for good stories for my kids.

Thanks!
Patrizia

February 20, 2007 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home